“Teaching the life of Music is so unabashedly good hearted and joyful it would melt the most cynical of post modern hearts”
About FilmblancFilmblanc is an international film production company created by Noemi Weis in 1998 with a clear mission of bringing the world together. Before globalization was a common term and long before emails were the way of communication, Noemi Weis envisioned an interconnected partnerships between producers from around the world in order to nurture and provide creative people the means to produce their dreams anywhere in the world. [ Read more ]
News and updates
Dont’ miss it on CBC’s documentary channel and see what the Toronto Star had to say
as they talk to Director Noemí Weis
Join us in the discussion in our social media platforms
After stirring an audience into a standing ovation at its Hot Docs World Premiere, Milk continues to foster passionate debates !
MILK started its theatrical run in Toronto and travels to Ottawa and Saskatoon . Join us and help us spread the word!
Movies for Mommies screenings
To get your tickets on line, follow the links on designated theatre bellow
June 15 – 11:00 AM – Promenade Mall, 1 Promenade Circle http://bit.ly/1HyNGt9
June 18 – 1:00 PM – Rainbow Elgin Mills, 10909 Yonge St http://bit.ly/1PQYbSp
400 Roncesvalles Ave
June 15 – 1:00 PM- June 17 – 6:30 PM- June 20 – 11:00 AM
June 18 – 11:00 AM – Rainbow Cinema, 1200 St. LaurentBoulevard
June 25 – 11:00 AM – Rainbow Cinema, 3510 8th Street https://www.picatic.com/milk-moviesformommies
We are pleased to share that MILK’s Premier at Hot Docs International FF in Toronto was a great success!
Full houses, rush lines, standing ovation and very engaging Q&A for both screenings!
Her are some of the comments from the media:
- “A sweeping cinematic look at the politics of breastfeeding and birth” Michelle Latimer -Hot Docs;
- “Stuffed with inspiring footage” The Globe and Mail;
- “Noemi Weis has thrown down the gauntlet in the battle of the breast.” Insidetoronto;
- “With warmth and sensitivity, Milk explores breastfeeding around the world in a powerful piece of poetry to tell an important message.” Scene Creek;
- “Inspiring, informative, provocative and sensitive” Toronto is Awesome;
- “Represents a celebration of life and motherhood” Toronto Film Scene;
- “Formula freebies part of companies ‘brilliant marketing”. I learned all of this watching Weis’s new documentary MILK”- says Catherine Porter, Toronto Star
To read some of the articles, please click bellow: